Bengali Off White Tant Dhakai Jamdani Saree with Handwoven Work
- Pattern: Hand-Woven Design
- Fabric: 90% Cotton, 10% Bengal Silk, 0% Polyester
- Saree Texture: Semi starched
- Saree work type: All Over Work
- Blouse Piece: Not Included
- Decorative Material: Cotton Thread, Golden Zari, and Resham
- Wash Care: Simple Hand or Machine Wash.
- Dispatch time: Within 6 Hours
This is Absolutely Special. Explore this collection of entirely Hand designed extremely Gorgeous Premium Quality Authentic Coton SIlk Off White Tant Dhakai Jamdani Saree with Korat Border online from Kolkata on Mayabi. These elegantly crafted Pure Cotton Silk Dhakai Jamdani sarees will surely add to your wardrobe. The Mayabi weavers from the finest Organic Cotton yarn weave these Durga Puja Special Dhakai Jamdani sarees, using fine Raw Cotton in the warp and weft for the body. We make the Par or the edge of this Off White and Yellow Dhakai Jamdani saree with exquisite cotton threads. This Jamdani Saree collection also contains all-over work.
This Jamdani Dhakai Saree is
- Best Dhakai Jamdani Saree for Durga Puja and Saraswati Puja.
- Suitable for any Indian Festival.
- Best Premium Designer Jamdani Saree Collection.
- Best Sarees for any big or Prestigious Ceremony.
County of Origin:
India (Only the Design is Bangladeshi Inspired)
Originating from Bengal (British India), The Jamdani Saree is one of the beloved Sarees across India, mainly in Bengal. Here, Explore the collection of beautifully designed Soft Original Bengali and Bangladeshi Inspired Handwoven Jamdani Sarees, Cotton Dhakai Sarees, and Silk Jamdani Sarees Online from Mayabi. So today we’re presenting you with Mayabi’s Top-rated Tant Dhakai Sarees Collection. Enjoy!!
Under CCTV surveillance, we individually pack every order for the buyer & Product safety. We can use the evidence for safety purposes.
|Dimensions||32 × 18 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.