White and Red Pure Cotton Baluchari Saree
- Fabric: 100% Pure Cotton (No Mix)
- Border Work Type: Floral woven Work
- Pallu Work Type: Cotton Woven Work
- Special Feature: Increased 14 lines of Buti Instead of 9
- Wash Care: Hand Wash
- Blouse Piece: Not Included
Explore this collection of beautifully designed Pure Cotton Tant Baluchari sarees online from Mayabi. This Pure Cotton White and Red Baluchari Saree is elegantly crafted and will surely add to your wardrobe. This Baluchari saree from Bishnupur is woven by the master Mayabi Certified weavers from the finest cotton yarn using fine organic Cotton in the warp and weft for the body. We make the Par or the edge of this Baluchari saree with exquisite Red cotton threads.
Item Type Name:
White Pure Cotton Bengali Tant Baluchari Saree with Red Border.
This Cotton Baluchari Tant Saree is one of the best Sarees for
- Wedding Special Baluchari Saree
- Summer Friendly comfortable Cotton Sarees.
- White and Red Combination Bengali Saree.
- Bengali Handloom Tant Sarees.
- Durga Puja, Saraswati Puja or any Indian Festivals.
When To Wear this White Cotton Baluchari Saree:
Not only is this Cotton Baluchari saree’s price but this Bengali Cotton Tant saree is also best to wear at any big or small functions and parties. It also can be worn at work as well as at any Indian festival. It is one of the Best Pure Cotton Sarees for all seasons.
Place Of Manufacture:
Mayabi, Samudragarh, West Bengal
County of Origin:
Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.
All the packing is done under CCTV surveillance individually for the buyer & Product safety. The evidence can be used for any safety purposes.
|Dimensions||28 × 16 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.