Beige Soft Tissue Silk Bengali Tant Handloom Saree with Blouse Piece
- Fabric: Pure Tissue Silk 80%, Pure Cotton 20%
- Decorative Material: Tissue Silk & Cotton
- Dispatch time: Within 12 Hours
- Pattern: Handwoven
- Blouse Piece Type: 0.8-meter Unstitched.
- Wash Care: Simple Handwash
Explore this newly designed Premium Beige Tissue Silk Bengali Soft Handloom Tant Saree online only from Mayabi. Mayabi artisans from Fulia West Bengal elegantly crafted each of these Tissue Sarees with Premium Quality Tissue thread all over the body and Organic Cotton over the border. The master Mayabi weavers from the finest tissue yarn weave these Traditional Tissue Silk sarees and make them comfortable and classy to wear for every season. Known for their Bright & glittering textures, these soft Tissue Silk Handloom Sarees can be worn on every occasion. This is one of the best fancy handloom Sarees for Durga Puja, Saraswati Puja, or any religious festival this Tissue Silk Saree best goes for any wedding or party. This Beige Tissue Saree comes with an extended matching Blouse piece.
This Cotton Indian Saree is one of the best
- Lightweight Fancy Handloom Saree for prestigious functions, wedding ceremonies, and many more.
- Best Soft Tissue Silk Sarees below Rs.2000.
- Summer Special designs.
- Designer Saree for modern saree lovers.
- Bengali Handloom Saree collection.
Item Type Name:
Beige Tissue Silk Bengali Soft Saree with Soft Cotton Base & Unstitched Blouse Piece.
When to wear this Beige Tissue Silk Saree:
This Bengal Tissue Silk Saree is great to wear at any big or small functions and parties. And it also can be worn at work and at any kind of Indian festival. One of the Best Handloom Saree for all seasons.
Place Of Manufacture:
Mayabi, Samudragarh, West Bengal
County of Origin:
Under CCTV inspection, we individually pack every order for the buyer & Product safety. We can use the evidence for safety purposes.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.