Rani Pink Tussar Silk Tant Banarasi Saree with Green Border
- Fabric: Pure Tussar Silk (90%) & Cotton (10%)
- Blouse Piece: Not Included
- Design: Tant Banarasi
- Body Work Type: Cotton Thread & Zari
- Construction Type: Completely Handwoven
- Wash Care: Hand Wash
- Dispatch time: Within 6 Hours
- Place Of Manufacture: Mayabi, Samudragarh, West Bengal
Explore this Premium Designer collection of Rani Pink and Green Tussar Silk Tant Banarasi Saree Online from Mayabi. Skilled Mayabi weavers completely weave this beautiful Tussar Silk saree from the finest Tussar Silk yarn in the weave pattern. These Tussar Silk Tant Banarasi sarees are made traditionally using fine Tussar yarn in the warp and weft for the body. We used Pure Cotton thread and Zari in the extra warp for weaving the border design. We made the Par or the edge of this Pure Tussar Silk saree with premium Quality Velvet and Golden Zari.
This Tussar Silk Indian Saree is one of the best Sarees for
- Tussar Silk Saree for Weeding.
- Any Indian Festival, especially Durga Puja, Saraswati Puja, Ganesh Chaturthi, and many South or North Indian festivals.
- Premium Designer Saree Collection.
- Best Tant Banarasi sarees for weddings.
- Sarees for any big ceremony.
- Rani Pink and Green Saree Collection.
Item Type Name:
Rani Pink Bengal Tant Tussar Silk Tant Banarasi Saree with Green Border in premium Golden Zari Border.
When to wear this Rani Pink Tussar Silk Saree:
These Tant Tussar Silk Sarees are great to wear at any big or small functions and parties. And it also can be worn at work and at any kind of Indian festival. One of the Best Tassar Silk Tant Sarees for all seasons.
County of Origin:
Product color may slightly vary because of photographic lighting sources.
Under CCTV surveillance, we individually pack every order for the buyer & Product safety. We can use the evidence for any safety purposes.
|Dimensions||33 × 18 × 4 cm|
Pink, Rani Pink
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.